Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prego is the best!


No, not the spaghetti sauce! But they do have a catchy little jingle.

Yesterday, I went downtown to visit with Adam, Cheramie and the growing 'bump' that is their unborn baby. I really was glad to be able to just sit and chat and be apart of their life. I'm so excited for these two!

Sometimes it's hard to want to be in the same place in life with my dear friend, and not be there, but I will also be hugely blessed in years to come from all the wisdom she will be able to bestow on me when my 'turn' comes.

While I do look forward to those days, I am also living in the now and enjoying my freedoms as a single. No point in being a party-pooper!

I love you Cherm! and Happy 24th!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I am excited for your present and your future.

    You should post your comic here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!It is fun to see how life changes yet some friendships remain the same :) I would love to see what you came up with for your comic as well...you are so creative so I am sure that it is great!

    ReplyDelete