Saturday, August 23, 2008

Car fire

Just to let you all know, I am fine. All I did was roll into someone's bumper while stopped at the light. It had turned green and I took my foot off the brake and decided to mess with the CD player at that moment. My license plate fell off and I scratched the trucks trailer hitch logo as well as dented it's bumper (though I'm not sure how). The other lady was real nice, but seemed a bit concerned that their could be structural damage as well. When I got home and logged on to file a claim online, my account already had one. She's on the ball.

Also, in my inbox was this email from my sister-in-law Caren:

Well, tonight we went to a friends house for dinner and we went into
the house and 5 minutes later someone said is your car smoking??? Our
van had started on fire. We had to call 911 and they ended up putting
the fire out. Before they got there the flames had melted the hood
and completely destroyed everything under the hood and the front
windshield. We are so thankful for God's hand of protection over our
lives.

I guess it's that time of year.

PS - My hair was already bad, Jami, but thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment