Thursday, July 17, 2008

One month.

Well. It's been a month since I started my fitness challenge. To let you all know, I did adjust the program a bit to fit my goals better. However, I did some major slacking with the nutrition side of things. Yes, this photo was taken this morning. Notice that it looks identical to the first photo I post. This is not encouraging. However, I am still determined and encouraged that I am improving my overall health. Perhaps the next four weeks will bring more visible results. Go me!

2 comments:

  1. kudos on keeping it up!!! proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. I compared the two pictures side by side and there is a difference! You have more definition in your shoulders and also your biceps. You are too close to the project to see that you actually have made progress. Hang in there! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete