Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Library

Yesterday, the folks and I went to the library for a little while. Landscaping the backyard is the new project of the week. We were sorting through books looking for good ideas and information. I came home with a book by Dr. Michael Breus entitled Good Night. It's all about why a good night's sleep is so important to our health and quality of life. He has a 4 week program to get you on the right track. I've figured it out in the first chapter. His plan is to write such boring information that you fall asleep reading it!

Only kidding. It wasn't THAT boring. I hadn't thought of many of the results of poor sleeping. One of the most interesting thoughts in the book so far, is that scientifically, we have not yet discovered WHY we sleep. I thought this was kinda silly.

So, readers, why do you think we need sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment