Sunday, May 4, 2008

I was just greeted at my door by two lovely young ladies about the age of seven. They came over to invite me to a wedding next weekend. Rather confused, I asked who's it was. One answered that it was "hers" pointing to her friend, while the other said it was for her mom.

Graciously, I asked if I could bring anything. "You could bring some pizza, or crackers."

I thanked them for the invitation and said I wasn't sure if I could make it. Then sent them on their cute little way!

Here's the invitation:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is soooo funny! I wonder if the mom knows her daughter is out going door to door inviting the whole neighborhood?!

    I especially like the economical invitations. This is totally the way I am going to go-- I bet I can get a good deal if I buy my lined-notebook paper during the "back-to-school" sales. Hand delivery saves on postage too!

    ReplyDelete