Thursday, June 23, 2005

Guitar blues.

Well, I finally did it. I broke a guitar string. Last night I was doing a little strummin'. Trying to record some tunes. I broke a string when i tried to tighten it. Oops! They are old strings. However, I don't have extra strings. As you can tell I'm not a professional by any meaning of the word. Just a hobbist, if even that. I enjoy making a little music now and then. I also fiddle with the harmonica. I always carry that one around so I always have music in my life. I'll have to ask my friend Mike to take me strings shoppin'. He'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! My first broken string left a scar ;). Keep playing, hobby or no. It may never be more than
    a hobby, but if you're anything
    like me, your guitar is or will become a part of you.

    ReplyDelete