Wednesday, February 16, 2005

God is so good!

I've got a story brewing'! It's going to be great. The Lord sort of dropped it in my lap. I've been wanting to do a film that's Christian based, but that isn't your typical "conversion story" film. I wanted a film about someone who's walking with the Lord, but having issues. A story about how to run the race, so to speak. And that's exactly what this film is about. I was looking at some digital cameras and thinking about how much they cost and where I would get the money to do a film when I realized that I have a loan offer from my credit company that's been sitting here staring me in the face. It never once occurred to me that I could use the funds for a film! I just keep throwing away the offer because I only thought it'd be good for a new car or something similar, which I have no use for. So, now I have the money and the story, there's nothing that can stop me! ...... uh..... I'd better go write the script now!

No comments:

Post a Comment