Sunday, November 7, 2004

spoonful of sugar, anyone?

Well, it's 6:20 in the morning and I've been awake since 5. I got up initially to re-heat my heating pad... shoulder pains... and I got a Popsicle while I was in the kitchen....throat pains. So, I'm up at the butt-crack of dawn feeling dreadfully awful, contemplating if I should go back to bed instead of writing this because we should be going to church in the morning. Well, the later morning. I'm not a morning person at all, so this baffles me that I'm quite awake as I write this. I really don't have a subject to talk about, I just thought I'd write something. I checked my email and was browsing a website and it reminded me that I should update my own website. So here I am. And now I'm going to go. I need to re-heat my heat pad...again... now I need to blow my nose. Perhaps I will skip church in the morning. I did go last night anyhow. I went to visit my old church. That's always nice. Okay, seriously have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment