Monday, September 13, 2004

yee-haw!

Saturday night I went to a barn dance with a girl friend of mine. She called me up because she didn't want to go alone, but she wanted to see the boy she likes. Mostly I went because I like hanging out with her and I wanted to be there for her, BUT I've got to say, I had a grand time! I didn't know how much I like to square dance! Oh Mylanta! It was a riot. We also did some line dancing and swing dancing. Although, I didn't do much of the swing because I don't know much about it. It looked like a blast though. I was sort of hoping this guy who sat next to me would ask, but nope. Even though I only knew my friend and her parents, I had a really good time, which is unusual for me. I really hope I get to do that more often! Later ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment