Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost Christmas

The time sure can fly by, eh? I seem to still be stuck on a dry spell as far as my blog is concerned. Sorry about that - for my daily readers ;) Even now I have no idea what to write. I'm super happy to be on break from school. I was excited to go see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the 5th Avenue in Seattle last Thursday, but the weather bit hard. It took two hours to get to Sumner, which usually takes about 20 minutes or so. Thankfully we were able to get re-seated for another showing next Saturday.

Hmm.... what else... I helped Mikey create some gifts for his family. That was fun. Only two days left on my Photoshop Trial. /sniff sniff What will I do without you, Photoshop!?

Oh yeah, I've been stuck on a Quantum Leap kick. I'm on Season Four right now. Sam and Al are quite the team. I look forward to seeing what sort of crazy outfit Al will be wearing from 'the future'. I've been wondering about which event in my life that Sam might leap into to try and change and why. It's sort of a fun game.


Well, I can't think of anything else right now and it is pretty late, so TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. From your daily reader. I am so glad you still get to go to the show!

    Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete