Wednesday, May 26, 2004

the duck

Just to let you know, I meant to miss Tuesday's post. Sunday and Tuesday will be my no post day. The fact that I missed Wednesday.... that was just a fluke. It was a long day. I went up to Seattle to meet some friends passing through. It was a bunch of fun. How come you can wave at people and be silly when you're riding the duck? Why can't you be the same way when you're just riding your own car? I got some pictures of Seattle residents which I will post when I get them back from the developer. I know this is weird, but I've lived here in Washington for 9 years and have yet to go up to the Space Needle. Then again, I have been to the top of the Swiss Alps! Trust me, the view from up there is way better than the Space Needle could ever offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment