Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wait - patiently, quietly - upon the Lord.

 (Isa 40:31 MKJV)  but those who wait on Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

(Lam 3:26 ASV)  It is good that a man should hope and quietly wait for the salvation of Jehovah.

(Rom 8:25 MKJV)  But if we hope for that which we do not see, then we wait for it with patience.



(Heb 12:1 MKJV)  Therefore since we also are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily besets us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

(Psa 37:7 MKJV)  Rest in Jehovah, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of him who practices wickedness.

(Hab 2:3 MKJV)  For the vision is still for an appointed time, but it speaks to the end, and it does not lie. Though it lingers, wait for it; because it will surely come. It will not tarry.

(Psa 62:5 ASV)  My soul, wait thou in silence for God only; For my expectation is from him.

(Psa 145:15 MKJV)  The eyes of all wait on You; and You give them their food in due season.

(Isa 25:9 MKJV)  And one shall say in that day, Lo, this is our God. We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is Jehovah; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Lyrics to While I'm Waiting :

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment