Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo Tag.

Okay Vicky, here's my photo:

Pretty boring. This is a photo from my Vegas to Gorman, TX trip with my Aunt Anne to help her move. The back of that truck says "One of a Kind." I guess I found it interesting. Being on the road that long with a camera gets you some weird pictures.


Here are the rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun.

I'm not tagging anyone because pretty much all my blog friends have done this already. If you haven't feel free.

4 comments:

  1. its about time! looks like you were on the right side of the freeway... there is a ton of traffic going the other way. and apparently only white vehicles are allowed on the right side of the freeway too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know Jami, I'm sure I was capturing all those things at the time and they just slipped my mind today. :) Thanks for the refresher.

    Next time you should have me pick the 14th folder and the 23rd picture or something more random.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as the "it's about time"...I haven't done mine yet either. You aren't a slacker in my book.

    ReplyDelete