Saturday, September 13, 2008

Epic Fun


After I left the accident last Thursday, I went on my way to meet Amy at the Fair. This year, the theme is Epic Fun, but I'm not sure I'd call our fun epic. We enjoyed all our favorite fair foods; scones, cotton candy, elephant ears. We took a peek at the show dogs, the horses, and the new piglets. Early on, we were able to catch the Konzelman's final show at the fair this year, and it was lovely as usual. The rides were, of course, the hit of the night. All two of them. :) We took a spin on the White Rollarcoaster first, which I hadn't been on in a while. It was a bit more terrifying than I remember. After that, we took a twirl on the Swings, which I do recall enjoying. After that, we were okay to be done with rides. During the Konz family show, we heard about the new fair packs. So we decided to take a peek. After going back and forth about whether or not to get one, we both ended up getting one. We are displaying them in the top photo of our booth pictures. They were filled with lots of goodies to enjoy. It would have been nicer if we'd had those goodies when we got there. I think the major sell point for both of us, was that each bag contained a bottle of water. We were pretty thirsty. Thanks for the fun day, Amy! [more photos are available by clicking the one at right]

2 comments: