Friday, March 23, 2007

From MySpace

So Rachelle tagged me to post ten random things about myself, so here's my go at it:

1) I NEVER eat at Jack-in-the-Box, unless it's with my brother Jason.

2) For my 21st birthday my father bought me a .22 pistol. Then we went and registered for a concealed carry license together. Sometimes I pull out my .22 and pretend to be a spy. I think it'd be fun to go duck hunting.

3) I like to make up words. It's totally fabulious.

4) I WILL name one of my sons Cornelius. And you can't stop me. :)

5) I really wish I had a twin sister. Maybe then I would like myself more.

6) I like to visit the library, or used book store so I can fathom the bravery of the authors who put themselves out there in hopes that someone would learn something.

7) I wish I knew how to stand up for myself so people wouldn't walk all over me.

8) When I was in junior high, I feared I might loose my right hand so I would practice writing with my left hand, just in case.

9) I fear I can't have the best of both worlds. Then I fear I won't choose the right world.

10) I want to live a life reflective of the foundation my great great grandparents laid many years ago, so that when I meet them in Heaven I will have something to make them smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment