So Rachelle tagged me to post ten random things about myself, so here's my go at it:
1) I NEVER eat at Jack-in-the-Box, unless it's with my brother Jason.
2) For my 21st birthday my father bought me a .22 pistol. Then we went and registered for a concealed carry license together. Sometimes I pull out my .22 and pretend to be a spy. I think it'd be fun to go duck hunting.
3) I like to make up words. It's totally fabulious.
4) I WILL name one of my sons Cornelius. And you can't stop me. :)
5) I really wish I had a twin sister. Maybe then I would like myself more.
6) I like to visit the library, or used book store so I can fathom the bravery of the authors who put themselves out there in hopes that someone would learn something.
7) I wish I knew how to stand up for myself so people wouldn't walk all over me.
8) When I was in junior high, I feared I might loose my right hand so I would practice writing with my left hand, just in case.
9) I fear I can't have the best of both worlds. Then I fear I won't choose the right world.
10) I want to live a life reflective of the foundation my great great grandparents laid many years ago, so that when I meet them in Heaven I will have something to make them smile about.