Monday, June 13, 2005

Just when things get good.

My sweet friend Cheramie, who I could never imagine life without, is leaving Wednesday for Korea and will be gone for 27 days! I know she was gone for 6 months recently and I was a mess for a while, but I think this will be a bit more trying. There's new and exciting things happening in both our lives and it's hard to think we might miss something. I know in a month it will seem so short, but I have to deal with today, not next month. Perhaps I'll just put my life on hold until she returns. I'll focus on perfecting the smoothie and catch up on my scrapbook. Thank the Good Lord for email and instant messenger! And I thank Him for the amazing friends He has placed in my life. Without their support, I'd be hopeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment