Thursday, July 15, 2004

whoops!

Guess it's been a while. No, I haven't conquered the world yet. I have no job and thus no money, so I spend my days at home doing not much. Great way to meet people, huh? I think I have a health problem. Or maybe it's just in my mind. I'm always tired. Like today I got up before nine, got ready for the day, then starting writing a story around 10 and around 20 minutes later I fell asleep. I woke up 3 HOURS LATER! After having at least 8 hours of sleep the night before, that's a bit insane, don't you think? Even right now, if I laid down I could fall asleep. This fatigue thing makes it difficult to do much more than watch t.v. or click around on my computer. Sometimes I find enough strength to get up to eat. Sometimes. I think things will get better once I'm in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment